Tuesday, July 14, 2009

wow its been a while!!

so its been soo long since ive done a post that i totally forgot my email and password i used for this and just spent a few minutes trying a bunch of different things before i finally remembered!! hah :] well there is alot to update about me right now i guess...its summer!! that in itself makes me immensly happy. so my summer has been pretty fun and laid back so far. done some fun stuff but mosty its just been nice to be able to sleep in as long as i like and spend time iwht my family, and adorable niece mattison of course!! but on an exciting note, i passed all of my ap tests!! i was seriously flabergasted when i opened my results! i got a 3 in physics when i thought i was going to get a 1, if they had a 0 i thought i wouldve gotten that, haha, and i got a 4 in calculus which made me estatic! and a 3 in english, i though i was going to do a little better but i was satisfied :] and i took my first ACT the saturday that school got out and didnt study for a second! then i got the results and i got a 28! so i was really happy. but next time im going to study and hope to break the 30's. oh and today is the 14th of july, meaning that harry potter and the half blood prince is coming out tonight at midnight!! but sadly im not attending the midnight showing :[ this makes so disapointed words cant describe! im absolutly in love with ahrry potter and to top it all off the 6th book is my ultimate favorite book! so i will hopefully see it as soon as i possibly can :] this week is my familys hartly reunion, my moms side of the fam, and its this whole week, so this week should be full of adventure! the zoo, disneyland, the aquarium, movies outside, the park, and all that fun stuff :]] well this was a little bit longer post than i planed to write, but i will soon make some more updates, i mean doesnt everyone want to know the juicy details of my life?? haha i think a total of 3 people might actually read this :] well if you are reading check back soon to hear more of my b-e-a-utiful words!! haha jk.

love me!

No comments: