Thursday, October 21, 2010

library..a place to study??

so if you know me at all, you know i have a problem with concentration. i have in my mind something super simple, such as "i will go to the library and get my book of Mormon reading done" or "tomorrow i will do all of my laundry right as i wake up" and lets just say, after i sit down to do...it doesn't get done. so i thought it was my room environment, maybe if i go somewhere where everyone is quite and studying and ready to work, then i can get some stuff done. wrong. nope, as it turns out i cant focus anywhere. i will just sit and my mind will wander, my eyes will unfocus and i will be caught in a daze, unable to pull myself out of a daydream. so as we speak, i am in the library, what am i doing you may ask...sitting here writing this. ahhh well i promise myself that after i finish this, i will be able to focus and do my reading, but that may take a while, just like always.
on a side note, i have been writing in my journal lately, and its the most therapeutic thing ever. i love love love my journal, and its become an extension of my soul. haha lame, but seriously i have a hard time telling people how i feel, or what im thinking, but writing it out, putting it in word form, a tangible object of my emotions and thoughts is the best thing ever. i am by far not consistent with my entries, with maybe weeks in betweeen, but when i do, its like magic. for me i am able to write how i feel, not speak how i feel. hence why i love journals and blogs and hand written letters :] the written word is close to my heart.i guess i should go do my work now.... :[ i am frowning very much right now.
one month till i get to see my sisters!!! :] and everyone else i love from cali <3

1 comment:

Ally said...

I feel the same way about journal entries too!!!! But I haven't written one in forever! maybe I should be better.