Sunday, November 6, 2011

happy list

i havent done my thankful list in a little while, which isnt good. so here we go again. except im going to switch it up a bit, im calling it my happy list. things that have made me happy. these are the same things that i am grateful for, but for some reason its just a little more meaningful for me to say they are things that make me happy instead of things i am grateful for. "men are that they might have joy" right??

making new friends
wearing my new coat (which by the way, i really dont like the word coat. i have absolutly no idea why, it just is an annoying word to me.)
cold weather
playing games
a bike that no longer squeaks insanely loud
going to church
having CES firesides at the marriot. i get to be in the same room as apostles of the Lord
phonecalls to my family
sleeping in
taking naps
redbox

No comments: