Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1.

"Put a recent picture of yourself and 15 random facts about yourself"




1. my favorite color is yellow.
2. i love love love the movie Penelope. i could watch it 500 times and still be in love with it. and when i show people it, and they don't like it, it makes me a little sad. haha
3. books make me really happy. especially ones I've already read multiple times, and love. i go to the certain parts that i love the most and read them over and over. also new books i haven't read are super exciting, and the smell of super old books is the best.
4. if i could own a pottery wheel and a lifetime supply of clay, i would spend my whole life doing that.
5. when i get bored, i cut random pieces of paper laying on my desk with scissors. its weirdly fun.
6. i could listen to Jack Johnson all day long and still want to hear him more.
7. i love going to concerts. my first one, i was afraid i wouldn't really like them...and i was in love the second the music started.
8. i was named after my dad, Jon, and i love my name more than any other name in the planet.
9. i'm one of those people who either loves something or hates it. no in between usually.
10. Matti is my little 2 year old niece who i love!!! she is my favorite person on earth, and she loves me the most ;] and Clark is my new little nephew, he is adorable and i cant wait to see how he grows us!
11. i am obsessed with England, and anything England related. it is my dream place to visit.
12. my skin is super white, even when it is tan compared to myself, i still look like Casper compared to other people.
13. i laugh at the tiniest things. like start cracking up, and other people aren't even laughing. i can also make myself laugh at a moments notice, its a talent of mine.
14. i don't like history. but love math, even though i'm not taking any math classes right now.
15. i absolutely love painting my nails, i do them all the time. not a big toes person though.

No comments: