Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 2.

"the meaning behind your blog name"

so my blog name is, A day in the life of Jonni. and when i write my blog, i honestly write it from my perspective on life. the experiences i have, the thoughts i have, the challenges i face, and the blessing i see. so when you read my posts, they are my life. when you read it, you are experiences the day a little bit like i did. now of course i keep all the private juicy stuff in my journal :] but basically, what i write is how i experience life on a day to day basis. everyone has their own take on life, and every person experiences everyday so differently. so this is a day in my life, and the way i want you to see it through my eyes. its simple and sometimes uneventful, just like my life. but i love everyday and wouldn't take back one single day. so this little baby preserves my days.

No comments: