Thursday, September 13, 2012

“No matter how many plans you make or how much in control you are, life is always winging it.” ― Carroll Bryant

i never really thought i was spontaneous. 

 it just wasn't a thought that occurred to me. 

 but I've realized lately that i can be. 


 example one. 

one day i was sitting on Facebook (like always) and a friend posted a status saying that the company she worked for needed 2 more girls to come to Ukraine for 6 weeks and teach at an English camp because some people dropped out. so i thought to myself "ya that would be awesome!" so i left a week later to go to Ukraine. i had never left the country before, and i so unprepared, but i just thought it would be awesome, so i did it. i bought my plane ticket and was sitting on a not so comfy seat miles up in the air 6 days later. 


 example 2.

 i needed a new computer, so i walked in to the buy bookstore computer section, saw a nice pretty macbook pro and said "i want that" so 5 minutes later the nice guy behind the counter handed me my box and i was out the door. ill admit, that doesn't sound very spontaneous at all. but it seemed pretty spur of the moment to me haha :) spontaneity makes life a little more exciting, I've never been one for plans anyway. so here are the clique pictures you just have to take on mac.

the second i got my computer started i just had to open up that pretty little photo booth

 sorry for the picture overload of myself...
i promise I'm not egocentric.

 i just happen to really like my mac. 
 and really like taking pictures...of myself haha

 but trust me, i fully realize the only people who want to look at endless supply of pictures of me are my sisters and mom (if that)

2 comments:

theclarkgirls said...

You were right....your mom loved looking at them!

Taylor said...

me too mama ^^^ you look dang sexy in dem too!!! ;) ow ow!