2. i got locked out of my house the other day. i was starving and sleepy and ready to hammer in the windows and get cut to pieces by the glass as long as it meant i could lay in my bed and eat some macaroni and cheese. but instead i took photo booth pictures until my blessed computer died on me. evidence....
who doesn't love a little pop art.
my only company was lady bugs scooting on by
yes, i did take a picture of my clover tongue. whats it to you
ok. after 2 hours i really was wondering if i would have to spend the rest of my life outside under my window talking to bugs. it was a sad moment
i bet you thought i was behind a beautiful scene of clouds. don't be fooled.
3. i carved a pumpkin. a nerdy little pumpkin. it was pretty fitting because i was being super nerd-like carving a pumpkin all by myself. no one around me, or even in my house. laughing at my own jokes as i carved my little guy. don't worry, i realize how lame that sounds.
i even had to take a picture of myself with the pumpkin by myself...because no one was around. i felt like having a transcendentalist moment...
4. I'm obsessed with my cup i made. well correction, my sister made it because i was to scared to do it by myself. its cut from a wine bottle, and i sanded the edges. i can't drink out of any other cups now. my mind tells me all other water from any other drinking devise tastes bad.
5. I'm almost done with my mission papers and I'm sooo stinking excited! only a few little things left to take care of. including a big thing called a scary doctors appointment i don't want to do. but i can't wait, I'm so excited!
6. i think its time i started cleaning and sleeping. momma will be here before i know it :)