Saturday, November 17, 2012

love

sometimes i see people in love and I'm annoyed, like i think to myself, "you can't seriously be acting that way naturally" and then sometimes i read about love and it is beautiful. like in jane eyre. oh my gosh that book makes me want an exciting dating life. "I sometimes have a queer feeling with regard to you--especially when you are near me, as now: it is as if I had a string somewhere under my left ribs, tightly and inextricably knotted to a similar string situated in the corresponding quarter of your little frame. And if that boisterous channel, and two hundred miles or so of land come broad between us, I am afraid that cord of communion will be snapt; and then I've a nervous notion I should take to bleeding inwardly."  i sigh inside. i hope i will never be one of those annoying couples. actually i vow that i never will. thats all.

No comments: