Monday, July 5, 2010

minor update, no big deal :]

so school starts in 8 weeks!! i cant believe it, things are moving so fast, yet so very slow. i am so excited and cant wait to meet my room mate. i know i am going to have an absolute amazing time!! on another note, i just got a job and so im pretty excited for that :] i will be babysitting for these 2 little girls, and let me tell you they are adorable and when i met them they were sooo excited for me to start! i cant wait, but i will have to wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning to get to thier house by 4:45. so it will take some adjusting, but i will get used to it! other than those few bits of information, my life is boring as can be. haha but im ok with it. a little bit of boring before a crazy year next year is something i can live with. mostly i just hang around with my sisters, and too cute niece, and my friends. i love everyone in my life and am so thankful for everything they do for me. i think i might do a blog a litttle bit later of mine and taylors trip to utah, so look back for that :]]

No comments: