Monday, July 5, 2010

nothing to do at this time when i cant sleep.

feeling nostalgic....

Who was your last text from? Cameron s.

Where was your default picture taken? Facebook, in the car on the way home from Utah

Whats your middle name? Nichole.

Whats on your mind? What I should write in my book

Does your crush/GIRLfriend/BOYfriend like you back? I don’t know

What is your current mood? Sleepy, but my mind is too crazy to sleep. Haha I think that qualifies as a mood

What is your moms name? jeanine

What color shirt are you wearing? Black. Pajama shirt

Are you close with your dad? Yep. Love him

If you could go back in TIME and change something, would you? No, live and learn.

Have a crazy side? Yes I do ;]

Ever had a near death experience? Um not that I can remember

Something you do a lot? Think and daydream

Angry at anyone? Not at all

Favorite Month? October :] obviously

Name someone with the same birthday as you? This one girl named Brittany

When was the last time you cried? Kinda in the cars with my sisters in utah

If you could have one super power what would it be? Mind reading

Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and lips

What do you usually order from Starbucks? Vanilla bean

Favorite TV show(s)? now….shows like criminal minds, NCIS, White collar. And so you think you can dance

Do you still watch kiddy movies? When I feel like it I guess. Not that often unless they are on tv.

What are you eating or drinking at the moment? nothing

Do you speak any other language? Nope. Just remember some stuff

Whats your favorite smell? Boys cologne. Im a total sucker for boys that smell good hahah

Describe your life in one word. random

Have you ever kissed in the rain? nope

Ever kissed on the beach? Nope, actually never been kissed. Haha I know, im so innocent.

What are you thinking about right now? tomorrow

What should you be doing? Sleeping.

Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? I honestly cant remember

What are you listening to? The fan

Do you like working in the yard? Not really

Do you ever want to get married? kids? Oh yes I definitely do, and I definitely do. hahaha

Do you act differently around the person you like? Ya, just more shy I guess

What is your natural hair color? The same color It is right now, light brown, kinda redish in the sun.

Who was the last person to make you smile? Cameron s.

What is your favorite meal at your favorite fast food restaurant? Chicken burrito, haha but I don’t think chipotle counts as a restaurant.

Do you cut out coupons? My mom does.

Whats the wierdest thing under your bed? Nothing under there. Nothing will fit because my bed touches the floor.

No comments: