Saturday, August 21, 2010

best day ever...it will

so tomorrow is my last sunday here in the GOLDEN state. it will be my last time in the singles ward here in glendora, at least until next summer or breaks :] but i have definitely come to LOVE it! i love going with my sisters, but also there are just some amazing people, and i learn so much. but i know my ward at BYU will be just as amazing, if not more haha!! but there is also anther reason im very extremely excited for tomorrow..... I WILL BE SEEING THE MAINES HEADLINING TOUR!!! i am sooooooooooo excited!! a couple months ago i won tickets through the radio station, which believe me, with my luck it was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me! i never win anything!!! but the day has finally come that i will get to see them!! they are possibly my most favorite band ever, there is just something thats makes my heart race. hahahah :] so this will be the best day ever! i have seen them 4 times now live, but this concert will be especially amazing because it is their headlining tour, so it will be basically just them, and they will be on for a long time, so i get to hear all of their completely amazing songs :]] so yep, ill write back on monday with how amazing it is, and with pictures :]]

on a side note, i havent slept in my bed for 3 days. now to some people this may seem absurd, not to sleep in your own bed the last few days you are home, but 2 days ago, as i was trying to fall asleep, a little visitor decided to show up on my pillow.... A SPIDER!!! i have the biggest fear in the world of spiders, so i was of that bed in less than a second and i ran to my sisters room. now i am deathly afraid it will come and kill me in the night, so i choose the incredibly uncomfortable floor of my sisters room instead. the end.

No comments: