Thursday, August 19, 2010

byu, here i come! (almost!)

so i only have 4 more days until i thrown all my lifes possessions into my dads truck and head off to Utah. i think i have been counting down the days since it was 60 days. but the closer it gets, the more nervous i get!! i can finally count the days on one hand, and that my dear blogger friends makes things very real indeeed. my sisters never fail to remind me that it will be a lot harder than i think it will be, and that its not all fun and games, but that doesn't stop my mind from going into overdrive about all the amazing times im about to have!! only one problem, i often forget the main ingredient of college...school. ive always been able to succeed in high school with minimal work and absolutely no studying, but i know i will have to change my habits for college. but lets just say, im excited for it ALL! i know i will get to meet some amazing people, and be able to learn some amazing things, and have some amazing times, basically i know it will be AMAZING!! hahha :] so i cant wait for the morning when i wake up in my bed and realize it will be my last! but there are many things i will miss about my home and about California. let me start my list: my mommy!! haha i love my mom so much, she is the best :], my dad, he is possibly the funniest person i know and the best dad a daughter could ask for. my sisters! they are by far my best friends, and when i think about not seeing them for 4 months straight it makes my heart hurt immensely. Mattison my niece.she makes life beautiful. i love her like my own daughter and im seriously in denial that i wont be around her anymore. i still need to be her favorite, and if she replaces me i might cry. can you say skype daily??JENNA!! we have had the funniest moments ever, i never go a second without laughing when we are together. she is the best friend in the whole wide world and i cant believe we are going to be in different states :[ love you jenna! all the rest of my friends i have been able to have soo many amazing people in my life, and i will miss anyone who i have been able to have a good laugh with or who has made me smile;] the beach. my full harry potter set. i still really want to bring the whole set, but im just not sure i can fit them all :[ the dorms may not have room for them, and my other many books, we will see. my dogs!!(and kitty) i cant believe i have forgotten about them and put them so far down the list!! i love them sooo much, and i will sorely miss them and their kisses. my house and bed. when you live your whole entire life there, you are bound to grown attached. well that the bulk of my list. so now i have nothing left to say really, its late and my brain isnt functioning to well at the moment, so ill write another blog later, when my life gets a little more interesting. hahaha.

p.s. im pretty sure 80 percent of this is all red underlined with squiggles, i hope in college i learn how to spell. but since im pretty sure they dont teach with magic at BYU, i have to settle and learn to be thankful for spell check :]

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Jonni I'm excited for you! Maybe when I go back to school next semester you can take a class with me (even though I'm sure none of the 4 classes I have left will count for you.)

Good LUCK! and if you ever get totally lost in P town I will come rescue you!