Monday, August 30, 2010

too many things to write

so i am NOTORIOUS for saying i will do things, then not. for example, write in my journal and blog on a regular basis. but i have actually been better at keeping my journal, so at least thats a plus. so I STARTED COLLEGE!!! woo hoo :] and even though i was super nervous at first, i absolutly love it. i have had so much fun, and its only been the first week. we had NSO all of last week and it ended on saturday with a dance, which was pretty fun, with Megan and Alison. too much happened all of last week, so let me just assure you, it was all fun, and the details are boring to the average reader and only interesting to me. so i guess since its been over a week since ive done this ill just skip to today...first day of class!! it was actually not to bad, except my american heritage class i HUGE! as in 700 plus students! totally crazy!and it seems super hard and not so fun. but tomorrow i have sign language, which im sooo very excited for. and it doesnt start until 7...pm. yes i know super late for a class right? but when its the only class open you deal with your options. so all in all i have met some really amazing people that i absolutly love! and i cant wait to meet more and to become even closer :] yay for college! now im tiered and i need to read the Book of Mormon for at least 30 minutes for class, which puts me around 1 oclock so now is my time to peace out followers ;]

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Just FYI I put of American Heritage till I was a junior because I thought it would be SO BAD. I was surprised to find that while the tests were kind of stupid the class was actually somewhat interesting and survivable! Good Luck J!

Ally said...

completely agree with Stacey :) the tests can be difficult and too detail oriented, but I enjoyed learning more in depth about our history....it will be good!