Saturday, June 11, 2011

its called snail mail for a reason


so as we speak, one of my best friends is gone and at the MTC and wont be back for 2 years. also, very soon some of my other good friends are going to the exact same place and also wont be back for 2 whole years. and the only way to contact any of them is through good old fashioned letters. i love letters, i really do. i love how excited i am to check the mail every thursday and i love being able to see peoples handwriting. to me they are so awesome and about 100000 times better than typed things. all this said, i'm just not patient! because they can only write on mondays, by the time me letter gets there and by the time they can write back and y the time it gets to me, im already way too impatient. but its ok, because its worth it. soon i will have lots o people to write, so the excitement will be even greater. i've never had people close to me leave to go on missions, and i have to say, i love it. i am so proud of them and i get letters. which i love. win win. i even made a little binder to keep all my letters together and have a tab for each of my people. hahha i just really love letters.

No comments: