Wednesday, June 15, 2011

sometimes...

(occasionally all the time)
i stay up till insanely late hours doing nothing at all even though im tired and need sleep
i lay in bed for at least 30 minutes wishing my mind would just turn off and i could sleep
i read a new persons blog. and then spend over 2 hours reading every post they ever wrote
i watch kyle xy episodes for a whole afternoon and love it just as much as when i saw them for the first time
i write out blog post in my mind, complete with pictures and what punctuation i should use. but then i never write them, and the posts i do write are infinity worse.
i check the mail box starting on monday every few hours even though i know a letter couldn't possibly come till wednesday or thursday
i think about my little garden as i water it and feel really proud. also feel somewhat like a middle-aged woman but that's ok.
i leave my phone somewhere for a few hours on purpose and hope that when i come back and check it i will have a few surprise texts.
i hug my pets really close to my face even though i have allergies and they make me die of lack of oxygen
i facebook stalk random people...haha i admit it!
i imagine myself being an awesome musician who can play the guitar and piano like nothing you've ever heard before. and then i sit down and try to teach myself and remember that will never ever happen
i wish i could be a 3 year old again. just because they say really funny things and make everyone laugh and just plain adorable
i don't do laundry for about a month and a half and wait till it overflows and takes over my whole floor
i do one load of laundry then leave it on my bed or other various locations for as long as possible to postpone the worst part: putting it all away.
i sleep so crazy the bottom sheet comes off so i'm just sleeping on a mattress and i leave it that way for a few days because i just don't care
i make my self laugh just by thinking funny things. and by laugh i mean out loud cracking up.
i obsess about wedding details. like my ring (which is beautiful) or dress or my flowers, and i'm not anywhere near getting married and don't want to be any time in the near future.
i speak in such poor grammar i might as well have skipped second grade.
i just love life and take it day by day!!!!

No comments: