Wednesday, June 8, 2011

summer time

so summer time makes me not want to write blogs. but my sister has asked me a few times why i havent done a post in a while so i guess i could spend a few moment of my time...i guess :]

i feel like the summer could be described in one word, sleep. if you know me at all you know i love lots of things, but sleeping would definantly be almost number one on my list. i think ive only woken up before 10 maybe 5 times the whole summer so far. other things have happened, but nothing as important as my daily 9-12 hours of sleep. im banking up my beauty sleep for next year, that sounds plausible right?! basically im to lazy right now to think of all my many exciting and riviting stories ive compiled over the few months ive been home, so maybe another day. if you are really dying to hear my inresting summer life, well then thats too bad :]

wow this may have been the most boring post ever alive. i promise ill be more interesting next time around. promise.

No comments: