Friday, April 1, 2011

cant sleep!!

so for the past few nights...well thats a lie, more like the past few months, i can not go to bed on time. i think my average for the last few weeks has been around 2:30-3:00. its really not good. then i go to school, im dead tired, theni come back and take a nap. now naps for most people are many around 20 minutes-1 hour or something like that. to me that is not a nap, that is like closing your eyes. to me a nap is like 4 hours. hahah :] today i came home and had a solid 4 hour nap, interupted by only a few things like people knocking on my door. it really is glorious.

but thats not why i cant sleep today. my sister, BIL(brother in law), niece and nephew are coming tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can not wait!!!!!!! i am sooooooo excited it is killing me! my mom wrote this on my facebook wall, and it was the cutest thing ever: you get to spend the week end with Matti! I bet you are excited. I know she is. She even has a shirt picked out for your date with her. now isn't my niece the most adorable thing ever?! they will get here tomorrow right after my class, so i don't know if i can actually pay attention in my classes, i will be far to excited. i'm going to show of the little kiddies to all my friends, and then after we eat lunch and walk around campus we are going up to my BIL's family house and spending the weekend there. ahhhh this is going to be awesome :] we also got tickets to conference, and i had such an awesome experience last time, i simply cannot wait to go again this year.

i cant wait to hear the words from our Prophet and to hear what the Lord wants me to know. i know that Thomas S. Monson speaks for the Lord, and it is so amazing to me that i have such profound guidance in m life. i never for one second have to worry if i'm being led astray, or have to wonder what is right and what is wrong, because of the prophets words i can know for sure. i love being part of this church that allows me to receive person instruction and also allows me to hear commandments and guidance for every person on this earth. This gospel is so personal, and so beautiful, i just love it.

p.s. today is my half birthday!!!!! i love my half birthday more than half as much as i love my real birthday. so now i am 18 and half a year old :] i also wont object to half presents ;]

No comments: