Wednesday, April 6, 2011

so

i had an amazing weekend with my sister and little niece and nephew, but i'm waiting till my sister puts up some of the pictures so my post will have some pictures in it :] haha. but other than that, i just finished a week that required lots of hours writing papers and reading books and taking tests, so now that that is over, i feel pretty relieved. i know that finals are coming up soon. very soon in fact, but i honestly am not stressed about them. i'm to exhausted and to excited for the end to be stressed. i will be back in my lovely home in only 16 more days. that is very exciting. i cant wait to sit on my couch, and put my feet up on our cheetah foot rest, and sit by the window and feel the California sunshine filter through our bush. i cant wait to be welcomed by the bright blue walls of my room that remind me of happy memories. i cant wait to hug my animals and eat my mom's food. i cant wait to be able to stay in my pajamas for a whole days just because i can. i cant wait to lay on our hammock and take a little nap. i cant wait to spend every precious day i can with my lovely family. basically i just cant wait. but in the mean time, how bout you listen to these awesome song, because i know i have, at least 100 times :]


No comments: