Tuesday, August 30, 2011

for the fam

my family keeps asking for pictures of my room, so here they are! im still not 100% doneand will probably switch things around and add some things in some places...but this is home for now!! enjoy :)





if you started at my bed, and spun in a counter clockwise circle this is more or less what you would see!

oh and this is the first dinner i made at my house, alison came over, and even though she had already eaten dinner she ate again with me to enjoy my first meal hahaha :)

2 comments:

The Skousens said...

Super cute room Jay! We love it (Mattison is sitting her looking at all of the picturs)!

Mattison wants to type something:
egfgiafygdywqfqfeTWYWYWYWYdtyeqftetweQEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (I asked her what it said and she said, "I love you. I'm Mattison Brooke Skousen! I love you so much!")

Taylor said...

it's SO cute!!! i am in love with all the adorable colors and projects. it makes me excited to start my own!

p.s. Mattison's comment to you is amazing!!! hahahaha.