Sunday, August 28, 2011

so i just finished my first 2 days of living in my new home! its crazy to think that school will be starting again, and that im living on my own. not the watered down living on your own that the dorms provides, but real life living on my own. its a bit scary when i think about it, but i'm so excited for what is to come. i may be somewhat unprepared, but no one can ever be truly prepared for what life has to offer. my room is almost completely done and decorated and all situated, but not quite yet. when it is ill post pictures. my parents just left, and i had my first sunday in my new ward. its all surreal. the people in my ward seemed pretty friendly, and there seems to be lots of people i would love to get to know better. i guess we will just see what happens in the future. but for now i just need to get ready for school tomorrow, finish up my room, and work on some of my goals. im really excited for this new school year, and im so grateful for this opportunity i have to grow and experience new things. oh and i already miss all the people i left behind, but so happy to be reunited with the people i grew to love in utah. oh what a crazy life this is, now i miss someone no matter where i am!!

LISTEN TO THESE SONGS!! they are completely awesome, especially "gone in the morning". seriously, listen to them.




<3 <3 <3



No comments: