Saturday, October 22, 2011

Deaf Haunted Maze




so for Miss Deaf Utah, they throw a haunted maze at the Taylorsville Deaf center, and all the proceeds go to help miss Deaf Utah go to the country competition. so for our asl class we have to have experiences with the culture, and so we could go to a few different things. well me and 2 of my friends from class decided to go volunteer at the haunted maze. we went with the intention of helping with tickets...we got roped into being actors. so, we were made into zombies and scary people. i was a zombie butcher, my part actually wasn't to scary, but it was sooooo fun! but lets just say i don't have any promising future in acting :) we had a blast, and i'm so glad we went :)

3 comments:

Taylor said...

oh my...i absoultely LOVE it!!! especially because we usualy don't do stuff like that! you look great and i love how you messed your hair up (it's kinda sexy! haha). fabulous darling...i mean ZOMBIE! muahaha.

theclarkgirls said...

Love the makeup and hair! What a fun night for you girls. You all look great and were having fun while doing SERVICE.

theclarkgirls said...

Hi JJ, just wanted to let you know how much I love you! I thank Heavenly Father every day for my wonderful daughters!