Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween!!





me and sammi!!

with brian, our awesome home teacher. a gift from God apparently :)

we love Ani

i saw her pose and said "oh my gosh!!! MIRANDA SINGS!" and so looked at me and said "you know her?!" and so we had to take a picture together. even though we dont know eachother...

me and some awesome girls from my ward :)


so i was a rocker this Halloween. it was fun because its totally not me, so i got to channel the inner bad girl hahahahaha. and my roommate was a zebra, i helped paint her. together we took forever for our darn costumes, but it was fun :)

2 comments:

theclarkgirls said...

YOU ROCK JJ! HALLOWEEN IS ALWAYS FUN. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE A GREAT COSTUME.

theclarkgirls said...

I had to look up Mirand Sings on You Tube. Had so much fun watching her video's. It's so funny that people thinks she is real. It's definately a comedy act. I love it!

Great costume idea.