Thursday, October 20, 2011

school is hard

this past 2 weeks has been incredibly stressful and incredibly exhausting. and all i want is for the semester to be over. and the next semester too. also i really miss my dear family and friends back home. its during these crazy times i really miss everything back home. but i have gained alot of faith in just these past few weeks, and have spent more time on my knees pleading and talking with Heavenly Father than ever. challenges are good. they make you stronger and more humble and in the long run, much happier. but when you have 4 tests in one week ontop of all the other things you need to do, and stay up till the wee hours of the morning doing econ assignments you dont understand, and you just dont want to do any of it anymore, its hard to see that. but i have definitely gained some perspective, and im trying harder every day to keep doing what im supposed to do.

this man make me so happy, he always says the exact things i need to hear. i often get down on myself, and just get kinda lost in my own thoughts. This talk seriously changed my perspective on my life at the moment, i havent heard such powerful words in a long time. it was EXACTLY what i needed to hear, and even now weeks later, it still influences my life. i am so thankful for Jesus Christ.


its only a short little clip of the whole message, the whole thing is amazing, but i am so grateful that i can hear through leaders of the church what Heavenly knows we are struggling as women and hear the happiness that He has to offer us.

1 comment:

theclarkgirls said...

So sorry Jonni you are having such a hard time right now. I wish I could give you a big HUG! All you can do is try your best and be happy with that. I admire your Faith and trust in the Lord. Hang in there. I pray for you daily and know you will do great. I can't wait to see you in
December. Love and Hugs from your MOMMY :}