Sunday, October 16, 2011

some things i just may never learn


i have issues with filling my car up with gas. for some reason every single time something goes wrong, or more aptly put, i do something wrong. i've only had to fill up 3 times since i've been here, but i don't get how i just cant learn how to do it right, hahaha i'm hopeless. every time i have someone come with me, because i don't like to face it alone. this time, i entered my zip code wrong, so i had to go inside and have the guy pay it. then i went on the wrong side, and the hose wasn't long enough to reach the tank. so then i asked him to transfer the money to number 1, so he did. i walk outside...someone was already there. so i walk back inside, embarrassed already at this point, and ask him to move it to number 4. guess what, someone was already there too! so i had to walk in AGAIN. this time suuuuuper embarrassed, and ask him to move it to number 6, the tank on the other side of the gas station. so he said "how bout you go somewhere, make sure its open, then let me know" boy did he think i was an idiot. well i was, but you know. so finally i went to 6, and everything was perfect. but i'm still an idiot. hahaha :)

2 comments:

theclarkgirls said...

Jonni, this is tooo funny. I can imagine every minute of it. You can laugh about it now that it's over!

PS. loved the zombie picture on your twitter. Tay showed me. can't wait to hear all about it.

I love you!

The Skousens said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious...I am literally sitting here all alone laughing out loud! I was thinking the same thing as the teller, "why didn't she park in the spot before telling him?" LOL