Saturday, October 8, 2011

oh happy day!

so since last weekend was so crazy, i didn't get to do my thankful list. so ill do it now :)
1. im grateful for long lines in the temple. gives me time to feel that much needed peace and spirit, and it means lots of people are there doing work! yayy for temples (especially one so close!)
2. i am grateful for this amazing cold weather we are having!
3. i am grateful for an awesome roommate who helps clean and makes me happy while im doing it
4. im grateful for my warm and snuggly bed
5. i am grateful for letters from my amazing friend cameron. too bad Thailand is so far away and it takes so long to get there and back!
6. i am grateful for morning prayers. and my little sign i made to help me remember!
7. im so grateful for my friend Sammi. she makes me happy! and she is here when i need her :)
8. i am grateful for skype! i miss my wonderful freinds and family back in california and it is amazing and wonderful to see thier faces and hear thier voices whenever i want. technology is amazing, it truly is.
9. i am grateful for the music on my itunes. lately i have been listening to lots of different songs that i have. they make me really happy. faves lately are Phoenix, Florence and the Machine, and Katy Perry (well just hummingbird heart beat :) )
10. i am grateful for hulu. very grateful

No comments: