Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 10.

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyper, mad.

hmm... i have a big list of songs, but not necessarily connected to certain emotions. i like listening to music i like, no matter how i feel. i guess that when i'm 'hyper' i like to listen to the Kooks, who i am officially obsessed with, or Taylor swift because she makes me want to scream the lyrics at the top of my lungs and dance to myself. Michael Buble makes me happy when i'm sad, and Jack Johnson calms me down when i'm upset. if i'm missing a certain person i listen to music i connect to them, like Justin Beiber when i miss my sister, or the Maine when i miss my bestest friend :D Ingrid Michaelson is perfect for any occasion and Joshua Radin never gets old. there is this website called grooveshark, and i have 2 playlists on there that i have listened to so many times i cant count. one is called "my happy songs" and it is filled with tons of songs that just make me smile, no matter how i feel, and one called "move to the groove" (haha i know its a lame title, don't judge) that is just vampire weekend, the kooks, fun., and the wombats. but my ultimate favorite songs are "better together"-Jack Johnson "you and i"- Ingrid Michaelson and "I'd rather be with you"- Joshua Radin. they might as well be the soundtrack to my life.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

any songs with ukulele strums in it are my favorite! :]

I especially love Zee Avi.
You should check her out!
AS well as Priscilla Ahn!
lovely.lovely.lovely.