Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 7.

"A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you"

this is kinda hard, since there are multiple people and things that have had an impact on my life. i think everyone i've even been close to has effected my life and made me who i am. i don't become close to many people, because i like having just those few people i love most close to me, but because of this the people i do let in really impact my life, and shape me for the better. But no matter who i have in my life, i can always one hundred percent count on my Savior. ever since i've been at college i have really been depending on this relationship and constantly trying to improve myself. i have a lot to work on, and i have some really bad weeks where i am not nearly as close to Him as i should be, but the great thing is i can always come back. This last week has been one of my fantastic weeks, honestly probably the closest i've felt to Christ my whole experience at college. And because of this, i truly can see the ability that Christ and my Heavenly Father have to change not only me, but everyone around me. I love with all my heart Jesus the Christ, and i know that i am never happier than when i submit myself to His will and lean on Him with everything i have.

No comments: