Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 14.

"A picture of you and your family."



the whole fam :] possibly my favorite picture ever. also happens to be my desktop background.



the ladies of the family. so...everyone but my dad, and matt. p.s. my mom is the best mother known to mankind! she is literally the BEST



with our parps :] i realize how much i love my dad now that i'm away from the house.



my bestest friends in the whole wide world. and the world is pretty wide in case you didn't notice.

so basically i LOVE my family more than anything in the whole entire world, and im really glad that families are forever, because this lifetime is just not long enough to <3 them.

on a side note, im going to be up very late tonight, and have a super busy schedual for tomorrow...as in i literally have every single minute planned out and filled up until about 8:30, including 2 midterms which i honestly dont know what to expect from them. fun day ahead...not.

No comments: