Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 6.

"your favorite superhero and why"




so im not a big super hero fan. i like watching the comic book movies and stuff, like batman and spiderman and what not, but i dont really the actual super heroes. ive never had a desire to be one of them, or even think of them much. but wizards...thats a different story. im obsessed, and whenever i read harry potter i will literally have dreams about being one of them, and im constantly wishing it could all be real and i could move to Hogwarts.and it just so happens that Luna is my favorite :] i love her quirky attributes and her simple way of seeing things.

1 comment:

Ally said...

I think I am the same way JJ :) I sometimes find myself actually thinking of ways that Hogwarts can really exist :) hahahahahahaha
Luna is a good character....she reminds me of you in a little way (and also Star Girl)