Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 11.

"Another picture of you and your friends."

so since the last time i had this little prompt, i posted a picture of me and my sister, because they will always be my best friends :] but this time, ill put up some pictures of other people i love with all my heart, and couldn't live without. drum-roll please....

JENNA!!!! this girl is my favorite person ever! it all started freshman year, i don't know exactly how we started being best friends, but all i can say is that i'm glad we did :] now that we are separated by several hours and i was thrown into a place whee i didn't know anyone, i can truly say, i will never find a friend like jenna :D i love you bestie! miss you tons



EMILY! it's really strange, we come from the same city, but were never close until we both moved up here to Utah. now i consider her one of my closest friends :] she is amazing, and i'm lucky to call her my friend! love you em!



CAMERON! this summer, we became super close!! this kid makes me laugh and smile all the time, and honestly what more can you ask for in a friend?! this summer was full of tons of memories i will never forget, and just about all of them included cameron, and im so happy now we such great friends! ill miss you tons over the next 2 years!!



JEFF! we have had so many interesting conversations at lunch, and the JJJ club has had endless laughs :] he is an amazing friend, and im super glad we connected. i think it all started when we sat at the same math table in lincolns, and he sat with us at lunch, let me just say, im really glad he wandered over to our wall :]




MY ROOMIE STEPHANIE!!! fate brought us together :] im really glad that we met, because i have loved our conversations till 4 o'clock in the morning, our hilarious inside jokes, and our monopoly deal tournament!! love you steph!!



i am truly blessed for all the amazing people i have been given in my life! i love them all and everyone has effected my life in so many different ways! if i have ever been lucky enough to call you my friend, thank you so much for everything you have done for me in my life! i love you!!!!!!!!

No comments: