Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 13.

"A letter to someone who has hurt you recently."

so ill admit, i have been hurt recently, but i'm really trying to ignore it all, and i do not like telling people when they've hurt me (which i know is not a good attribute, but i don't care, i just hate it). and think especially in this case the person would not realize they have done anything wrong and it would cause more problems then it would solve.

so anyway, i took my first midterm today. it was Book of Mormon, and i got a 97, so i was really happy. i finally did my part, and actually studied and prepared, so even if i had done bad i would have felt proud of myself. lately its almost impossible for me to do my homework and studying, i don't know why i just cant force myself. but i did my part this time.

i'm really exhausted lately, i just done with school. i cant wait to be back home and spend the whole summer with my sisters and best friend...its going to be amazing :]

No comments: