Friday, March 11, 2011

COMMENTS!!!

can i just say i am just about the happiest person on Earth! i came onto my blog and i had about 10 comments to read!!! and if they dont comment on my actual blog, i got a few comments on my facebook about my posts. i was sooo excited :] of course, they were all from my family (Natalie included ;]) but still...they made me oh so happy! not only happy, but they made me crack up hysterically. ill give you and example by telling you a story a little story about my sister Taylor...

Once upon a time there was a girl named Taylor. she loved to eat snow, just like me. in fact, she is the one who inspired me to start eating it. so one day, she and my other sister Ally were driving along in the wonderful city of provo, and Tay got that unexplicable, yet undeniable craving for snow that i now completely understand. so she reached out her hand, grabbed a huge chunck of snow from off the car roof, and placed it in her mouth. Expecting the usually amazing taste of fresh snow, she was very much surprised when instead of pure, icey bliss she got a mouth full of windshield-wiper-fulid saturated snow!!!

haha that story always makes me laugh :] and speaking of my lovely sisters...i think they should start blogging more so i have lots to read, just sayin ;]

No comments: