Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 24.

"A letter to your parents."

heres an old picture i just love of them :] i don't know why, but i just really love it! oh and don't worry...my father no longer looks like Pedro.

well arent i ahead of the times?! i didnt read ahead on what the next days would be, and so the other day i wrote a whole post with a letter not only to my parents, but my whole family as well! my mom read it and said, and i quote,"Just read your blogspot about each family member. So sweet. I loved it and love you. Thank you for all the wonderful things you said about me. I truely feel blessed. When I look at other peoples kids, I always compare to my girls! I have the most wonderful girls in the world and burst with pide for each of you! I love you!" isn't she the cutest?!?! can i just say, there is a whole lot of lovin' in my family :] in my completely unbiased opinion, which yes i completely understand when ever someone says that phrase it means the complete opposite, i have the best family ever know to mankind!! seriously. end of discussion. my family, and of course my parents, are completely amazing and i love them with all my <3

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Well, Jonni, I agree with you and yo momma. I am always amazed by each person in your family. I love your fam!
Also, I got a kick out of your "I'm unbiased and my family's the best" comment. It reminded me of the comment from *uhem* a certain family we both know..."my kids are cuter than yours..." *roll my eyes*
...but I'll take it from you cause it's a lot more believable! haha!

Taylor said...

oh no! we got compared to 'that' family! l0l! we DO have the best family ;) and natalie...i think it's safe to say you can be included! hehe.

but, boy oh boy, do we have amazing parental units!!! i think they did a pretty darn good job of raising us crazy girls!