Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 20.

"Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future"



well since i havent dated anyone, there is not a specific person i could see myself marrying, obviously, so ill give my 'list' of qualities i would love in a husband.

-well i have from a very good source, that i base my life off of, that i will marry my best friend. so no matter what, my husband truly has to be best friend. someone i can be with every second of every day and still want to be with.
-it also says someone who honors my womanhood. someone who respects my for who i am.
-i have to marry someone who makes me laugh all the time! and not only who can make me laugh, because many people can, but who understands my humor and gets why i laugh at things no one else thinks are funny.
-someone who has a really strong testimony in the Gospel, and wants nothings else but to continually work on spiritual matters and will read scriptures with me every night, and who will help me become the daughter of God i need to be.
-someone who likes reading. haha sounds lame, but i need someone who just needs those quite days where you take a break from life and read for a bit, no other distractions, some me time. or more like husband and wife and books time?? hahaha
-someone who gives the best hugs. and hugs me all the time! :]
-i will not, can not, no way in heck would ever marry someone who did not get along with my sisters and the rest of my family. they have to fit in like another part of the fam.
-a person who is smart and interested in learning, but not pompous about it, and realizes that other things also define your life, not just education and degrees and titles.


this whole husband business wont be happening for a while, i still got a few more years :] but ill admit, i'm looking forward to that far away day when ill have my best friend by my side for the rest of eternity, raising a family and loving life every moment along the way.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

i am so excited for the day when you find your prince charming! :) haha. and you deserve to get every single quility you wrote down for a man...because you're amazing!!! but yes...i think you should wait a few more years....my baby sis can't get married before me! haha.