Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"ya, there must be"

so...basically at this moment in time i miss my familia mucho.

so in honor of loving my family way to much, i'm going to write a little letter to each, starting with the oldest, that way no one thinks i have favorites :]



Dear Parps,
i've always loved you. obviously you are my dad, and you have always given me everything i need and loved me and guided our family with the priesthood. i think i remember every single blessing you have given me, well not the exact words and stuff, but they are so special to me i keep them really close to my heart. i love how you are one of the most unintentional funniest people i know, its just built into your genes. you are so giving, to everyone around you and it really has taught me so much. but with all that, i never knew how much i would miss you until i moved up here to college. i really miss you dad!! love you tons!


Dearest Mother,
i think that back home, i was kinda in this bubble of our family. the only moms i really saw in action was you! but as i have been away, and have been surrounded by other people, i realize how special you are. i guess i thought all moms were as amazing as you, and that all mom teach their kids to be good people just like you. but now i can really say, you are the best mom i know :] i love you with all my heart and am so thankful for everything you have taught me. you make me laugh and make me feel loved. the most important things. thanks for reading to me every night when i was little, and encouraging me to be the best i can be. i miss you a lot, but i'm thankful for your random facebook messages and out chats, and our phone calls...even though i hate talking on the phone. i cant wait to give you a big hug! love you!


Dear Lauren,
you honestly are like another mother to me. i really look up to up to, even when you don't know it. i love you so much, even if sometimes i yell, haha i try not to i promise! i don't know how many times i've said up here "oh ya, well my sister did this" or "well my sister says this". i use you as reference more times than i can count, and in my mind that basically makes what ever i say after that correct :] you have so many qualities i admire and wish i could have, and your gorgeous. annnnnd...you brought my favorite person into this earth. i love Matti more than i could have ever though possible, and you are doing a fantastic job in raising her. i remember when you were pregnant and i told you about the colbie calliet song, and i remember trying to imagine her and imagine how much i would love her. and i remember that first day of school junior year when i went to the hospital. it all seems like forever ago, but i'm so glad you brought her into this family and giving her a life surrounded by the gospel. i love you Lauren!! p.s. thanks for choosing a husband we all love too :]


Dear Ally,
i remember back in the day when you and me would hate shopping with the rest of the family, so instead we would go into the shoe rack and you would pick out the most outrageous, sparkley, crazy, tall, shiny shoes you could find and make me try them on because you couldn't. your happiness is infectious and i just love you soooo much! i love that you are the one who understand certain things about me better than almost anyone, like my books i would like, my ideal style, and ambitions that i have. you have a unique personality that i cant get enough of, and no one else can copy! you are an amazing sister, and are one of the most giving and caring people i know. seriously. i always know i can count on you, no matter what it is. i miss you tons and cant wait for the summer!! love you ally!!!!


Dear Taylor,
a lot of the times i just feel like you are an extension of myself. you are everything i want to be. you are literally the funniest person ever, and i wish i could make others smile as much as you can. because you are only 4 years older and we shared a room for so long, i feel this gap in my heart when you aren't here. whenever i'm sad i just want to be sitting by you and i know that i would feel better right away. i have so many memories of you, but one i just thought of was when we would have tickle parties in our room and you would always try to make it where you wouldn't have to tickle me back. and we had a little schedule of who would turn of the lights at night and we would do it every other day, but i always seemed to get stuck doing way more. there is not one thing i don't love about you tay, and i cant wait for summer. love you.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

hahahahaha! i loved your letter to me! first of all, ally is jealous that we had tickle parties and for the past few weeks she has been trying to get me to tickle her and i just wont l0l. and second, yes, i have always been lazy and tried to get others to do things for me :) hahaha. i LOVE you so much, sister dear!!! you mean the world to me! you have the sweetest heart i know! *muah*

Ally said...

awwww...JJ I love it!!!!!!
you are too sweet! such a special person! I love you! and I love that you would indulge my shoe fettish and try them on for me :)

LOL to Tay's comment!!! I have been trying to get her to tickle me....and just yesterday I said "why would you tickle jonni at your tickle parties, but now you wont tickle me???" she's just being rude! All I have to say is I am a fantastic tickler....so she is really the one missing out!!!