Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 19.

"Nicknames you have; why do you have them?"

well let me just start out with saying... MY NAME IS NOT SHORT FOR ANYTHING AND YES, IT IS MY REAL NAME. i have been asked that questions more times than i can count, and i can count really high folks. so on to nicknames i actually have.

1. JJ -when i was little i was called this a lot, but now mostly just my mom and sometimes other people in my family call me that :] it came mostly because i'm named after my dad.
2. Jay -only my family calls me this. its pretty obvious, since its the first letter of my name. my sister Ally is the one who calls me this the most :]
3. Jon -it sounds weird that people would call me this, but only certain people are allowed to call me this, and from them it doesn't sound weird. only my family and like 2 other people are allowed.

and thats it. my name doesn't call for many nicknames, but its ok because i love my name

1 comment:

Taylor said...

i LOVE your name!! i just can't picture you as anything else now :)