Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3 year olds are just too adorable

from this... to this.
oh goodness my baby is growing up :)

so i was sitting waiting for class and i get a text from my sister. ill show you all what it said, "Matti: mom can i have your phone so i can tell Jonni about my first day at school?!" i immediately started laughing because i told her about 100 times before i left, "now Matti, make sure you call me after your first day of school so that i can know how it goes! and make sure to send lots of pictures!" so of course she kept her promise and called me. Lauren said she doesn't like to talk on the phone with anyone, so it made me special, but you couldn't tell by the way she was talking! hahaha, she was so excited and squealing and laughing and just trying to make up random stories about her imaginary friend Casey so that she could keep talking. i could not help but smile the entire time, i love that girl with my whole heart! after 20 minutes of talking, Lauren told me to say i had to go to class so they could go about the rest of their day. i don't know what i would do if i didn't have an adorable hilarious, crazy, loving 3 year old in my life.

No comments: