Wednesday, September 21, 2011

like a scene from a movie

don't worry. this isn't a cheesy scene, just an average movie scene.

so i don't have an ipod and i don't usually bring my computer to school. so i never listen to music while walking to school, or in between classes or anything like that. well yesterday i needed to bring my computer to watch this accounting thing, so after i was done, i decided to listen to music. all you people who listen to it all the time throughout the day, doesn't it just feel like you are in a movie?! i was just sitting on a couch, surrounded by tons of people, but i played this song, and i felt like i was in the most interesting movie ever. i don't know how to explain it, but i just felt literally like a character in a movie. strange. i liked it, but i like my time walking to school and between classes. i think to myself, and think about things that have happened, or what i need to do, or what i feel about certain topics. its my quite time, and I'm the kind of person who likes that. so although i would love to be in a movie everyday, i like my own little reality.

but, watch these videos!! im seriously in love with them, and could watch them all day. if only i could be as good as him.


and i hate this song, but love this video :)


3 comments:

R. Grace said...

I know exactly what you mean! It's lovely to compose a soundtrack to the day... or when certain songs pop up unexpectedly and change your mood!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing this. My best friend is currently studying sign language so I'm guna pass this on to her right now :)

Have a great weekend!

Taylor said...

Oh my gosh...he is freaking AMAZING!!!! I don't even know sign and I could watch him all day! My favorite was the price tag one :)

Sooo...what movie scene is our few days going to look like when I get to Utah in a week!!!! :)