Saturday, September 3, 2011

me, scary movies?!


so for those of you who know me, or possibly have just heard my screams, you know i get scared super easy. pop around a corner, hide in my closet, under my bed, grab my shoulders and say "rarrr!!!" and that's it, i scream like a little baby and i cant control myself. whether its in a quite spot or a super embarrassing crowd, i will be guaranteed to scream. bloody murder. while i am trying to work on this, i get super scared in scary movies and can barely close my eyes at night. so why is it that i watched 2 scary movies 2 days in a row? i really have no idea. but i'm proud to say, i survived and i slept fantastic last night.



i must be crazy. and if i stay up all night i know who to blame...scary movie producers. of course it had nothing to do with my choice to watch those said scary movies ;)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

ughhhh....i can't remember the details to skeleton key...but just hre fact that i was SO freaked out after to get ready in the morning by myself. i would turn all the lights on and blast the music to discuise my thoughts hahaha. Sooooo....how have YOU been taking these scary movies?! l0l