Wednesday, September 14, 2011

sisters, squeaky bikes, and sign language.


Yesterday i was talking on the phone to this beautiful lady (look at picture). we had such an important talk, and i realize that i can literally tell my sisters anything. Heavenly Father placed the right people in my life because he knew what i would need and what kind of people i needed in my life. he got it dead on correct. i could not live my life the way i do right now with out my 3 gorgeous sisters. it is so comforting to know they are literally here for me whenever i need them. and i can't wait because Taylor and Natalie are coming up to Utah in only 15 days for my birthday/conference. i am beyond excited. and then i get to see my other lovely sister Lauren during thanksgiving time when she comes here to spend it with me (and Matt's family, but I'm the most important in this equation right?! ahahah) and then i get to see Ally and the rest of my fam all at Christmas time. looks like i have some exciting events to look forward to :) cant wait! well right after i hung up with Taylor i thought "now i need to write a blog about how much i love my sisters and how much they mean to me." but i was too exhausted so i decided to write it in the morning. Well Taylor beat me to it and decided to write one before me. dang her, haha just kidding. i have to say, it is quite a gem of a post :) i love these girls sooo much!

now on to my lovely bike (see picture) i have een riding it lots lately. i really love my bike, and think it feels quite magical to ride it around town. i do miss my favorite biking partner, but it still has its perks by itself. but seriously, right now i want to smash it! the past 2 times I've ridden it, its like its a squeaky dog toy. the metal rim thing covering the tire squeaks and squeaks and squeaks! its awful! people can hear me coming from a mile away. any microscopic bump sounds like thunder to my bike. at least i don't hit anyone coming from behind because they hear me. gotta look on the bright side right?? but the funnest thing about riding my bike to school...riding it home. to school its all uphill and laborious. coming down, it is smooth sailing! there is nothing as invigorating as riding downhill in a empty parking lot (i take a shortcut, so i don't have to worry about people getting in my way) and having your hair fly behind you and scenery rush past. i am an avid downhill biker.


and as for sign language. i just love it. end of story. its the best language ever. me and Alison went to ASL club yesterday, and it was a blast! and then i go to class and I'm just in love with every moment of it. my teacher is hilarious, the subject is so interesting, and the time just flys by. its great. and the picture, i know we look great. don't be jealous.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE this post. Many of em make me laugh, but this one, YES! I love how you were building up how much you love your "magical" bike and then you hit the reader with how much you want to smash it cause it's like dog toy! Ahahaha! It's awesome! I feel for ya, girl!
And yes, your sisters are the best. I dunno how I would have gotten through my years either without you all!
Love ya!

Taylor said...

LOVE YOU, sugar muffin! haha. (don't you love all my names i make up for you???) poor bike...she is becoming like mine!!! SQUEAKY, and quite annoying! haha. maybe you will have to have a cute boy look at it and see if he can fix it! :) oh and p.s. you need to name her! what' a cute name that fits the squeaky thing :) AND asl video in the near futur? YES pleae! haha.