Friday, September 9, 2011

farmers market


the first day i got to provo my family and i saw this cute little farmers market in the stadium parking lot as we were driving by. we didn't stop, but i knew i wanted to go sometime in the future. me and my dad spotted a booth that looked very promising...HONEY! we both love honey, so i knew i had to buy some. well the future arrived yesterday, and since it is only a short walk from my house, i met up with Alison and walked around for a bit. it was a very short bit because the market was verrrrry small! haha but i did get my honey sticks. 3 regular, one lemon, and one root beer. may sound strange, but they were amazing!!! i loveee honey, and flavored honey is just that much more amazing.

2 comments:

theclarkgirls said...

I can't imagine rootbeer honey, but I will take your word for it that it was amazing! By the way, you look cute in the photo!!!!

Taylor said...

oh my gosh...cracking up at your last picture!! SOOOO YOU!!! :) i miss you!!